Welcome to amazon customer care, where you can find all amazon toll free number here at one place and check amazon customer care number, email ids and other details.
In current time, many people are engaging with amazon and order products on daily basis. But sometimes people got defective or uncomfortable products. Which they want to replace or return. And they call amazon service number.
But many people face problems to find right amazon Phone number. So, they can successfully raise their complaints on amazon service centre. Here, we are with the full amazon contact details, toll free numbers and emails.
If you also use Amazon for daily shopping, then you need to must save this website for future help. You can contact Amazon 24×7 all days of years including holidays.
Amazon Customer Care Number.
Table of Contents
- 1 Amazon Customer Care Number.
- 2 Official Amazon Customer Care Email ids
- 3 How to contact Amazon Customer Care from website
- 4 How to contact Amazon Customer Service from App
- 5 Which ways Amazon Customer Care can help you?
- 6 Amazon Replacement and Return Policy
- 7 Amazon official website & social media accounts of more help
- 8 You can Contact Amazon Customer Service from all Indian States.
You can call some of these numbers 24×7.
- Amazon Customer Service Number: 1800 3000 9009
- Amazon toll Free Number: 1800 3000 9009
- Amazon Customer Care Number India: 1800 3000 9009
- Amazon Seller Central Phone Number: 1800 419 7355
- Amazon Contact Number: 022-30430101 (non toll free)
Official Amazon Customer Care Email ids
You can contact amazon service centre by following email ids.
- Amazon India registered office email id: [email protected]
- Amazon costumer care email id: [email protected]
- Customer Help Support: amazon.in/gp/help/contact-us
Amazon Service Centre Online Chat Option
There is also another way to contact amazon customer care by following this link- https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/contact-us?. Select your issue (problem you are facing). Then choose the option to communicate with company’s support team.
Either you can choose Phone option. Where you select your language, put your phone number. Then amazon customer care support team member immediately call you within 1 minute.
Or you can choose another available option, which is chat. By clicking this option you can chat directly with amazon customer support member.
Registered office address of Amazon India.
- Amazon.com, inc.26/1, 8th floor, bridge gateway, Dr. Rajkumar road, Malleshwaram (W), Bangalore-56005, Karnataka, India.
- Amazon Development Center India pvt. Ltd. , 2nd floor Block a & Block b, survey no. 109, 110, 111/2, serlingamplayy mandal, Nanakramguda, Hyderabad.
- Amazon Development Center India pvt. , 9th and 10th floor, Buildimg no. 9, Raheja minds place, mudhapur, Hyderabad. Contact number: 040-40005111
- Amazon center no. 40, 3rd floor, SP infocity M4R Sdlai, perungudi kandanchavadg, Chennai – 600096 contact number: 044-30883088
- Amazon Development centre, no.3, 2nd floor , safina towers, opposite. To j.p techno park, ali asker road, Bangalore – 560052. Contact number: +91-804197000
How to contact Amazon Customer Care from website
Step 1. Open any browser in your computer in Phone and go to https://amazon.in/gp/help/contact-us by following this link.
Step 2. Here you need to login with amazon account. Just put your email and password & hit login button.
Step 3. Now you need to “select your issue” which you are facing. Be specific with your issue.
Step 4. After selecting your issue, you can see 2 options to contact amazon customer care.
- Choose your language and click on “Phone” button. Then input your phone number on which you want to get called by amazon customer care support.
- Another way to communicate with amazon customer care support us by chat. Which you can aside of phone option. Just click on that “Chat” option.
A popup window will open.
Login with your same amazon account
After that you will see a live chat option. Just type your issue and click on start chat.
How to contact Amazon Customer Service from App
Step 1. Install and open amazon app on your phone. Then log in with your account.
Step 2. Click on left side three horizontal lines.
Step 3. Scroll till last then you can see “customer service” option, click on it.
Step 4. Scroll and click on “contact us”.
Step 5. Here on this page you can see 2 option to contact Amazon customer Service.
1st Option: chat with customer service (just click on this option and start live chat with Amazon Customer Service Support)
2nd Option Call Us: Click on call us, choose your issue whether it’s having with your order or other available options.
If you are having issues with your order then click on “My Order” option.
Now choose your specific issue or problem.
Then on next page, choose your order with you are facing issue and click below button on “Continue with Customer Care”.
At the last, choose your language, put your number at which you to get receive call from Amazon Customer Service Support member and click on “Call me Now” button.
After few seconds you will get a call from amazon customer care.
Which ways Amazon Customer Care can help you?
There are many ways Amazon customer care can assist you.
- If you have recently placed an order from Amazon and want to know where it is or when it’s going to deliver you. Then you can track your order & also know estimate date of delivery.
- If you received an order and unsatisfied or uncomfortable with product & want to replace or return it. Then you can easily do this by contacting Amazon Customer Service Number or Emails.
- If you ordered a products and due to some reasons you want to cancel it. Then you can contact amazon customer care and tell them to cancel that particular product. And if you have done online payment during placing that order, then amazon customer service will initiate a complete refund immediately.
Amazon Replacement and Return Policy
You should always taking care before place an order from Amazon and must check replacement and return policy of that product, which you are ordering. Because some products have 10 days replacement and some have 30 days replacement and return policy. And some have just replacement policy, not cover returns. That’s why you should always check product’s replacement and return policy before ordering it.
There have many quite many cases on which customer ordered a product and get a defective order. Then want to return or replace it. But return or replacement policies are inapplicable on these particular products.
- Amazon official website for India : https://Amazon.in
- Amazon Twitter handle for India : https://twitter.com/amazonIN
- Amazon India official Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/AmazonIN
- Amazon India instagram: https://www.instagram.com/amazondotin/
- Amazon India official YouTube channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/amazondotin
You can Contact Amazon Customer Service from all Indian States.
Amazon Customer service number for Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Flipkart Customer Support Number for Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and West Bengal.
Contact Amazon Customer Care from all Indian Territories
Get Amazon Customer Care number for Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Delhi, Lakshadweep, and Puducherry.
Amazon Customer Service Number for all big Indian cities
Call Amazon Customer Service Phone Number from Panihati, Kamarhati, Bardhaman, Kulti, Bally, Barasat, North Dumdum, Baranagar, Uluberia, Naihati, Bidhan Nagar, Kolkata, Howrah, Durgapur, Asansol, Siliguri, Maheshtala, Rajpur Sonarpur, South Dumdum, Gopalpur, Bhatpara, Dehradun, Haridwar, Lucknow, Kanpur, Ghaziabad, Agra, Meerut, Varanasi, Allahabad, Moradabad, Kharagpur, English Bazar, Haldia, Madhyamgram, Baharampur, Raiganj, Serampore, Hugli, Chinsurah and Bareily.
Contact Amazon toll free number for Hapur, Etawah, Mirzapur, Bulandshahr, Murwara, Sambhal, Amroha, Fatehpur, Rae Bareli, Khora, Orai, Bahraich, Jaunpur, Unnao, Agartala, Hyderabad, Warangal, Nizamabad, Khammam, Karimnagar, Ramagundam, Secunderabad, Miryalaguda, Suryapet, Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Tiruchirappalli, Tiruppur, Salem, Erode, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, Avadi, Aligarh, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Noida, Firozabad, Loni, Jhansi, Muzaffarnagar, Mathura, Shahjahanpur, Rampur and Mau.
Amazon Phone number for Amritsar, Jalandhar, Patiala, Bathinda, Ozhukarai, Puducherry, Sambalpur, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Berhampur, Sambalpur, Rourkela, Raurkela Industrial Township, Aizawl, Imphal, Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Thane, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Nashik, Kalyan-Dombivali, Vasai-Virar, Aurangabad, Navi Mumbai, Solapur, Mira-Bhayandar, Bhiwandi, Amravati, Nanded, Kolhapur, Akola, Ulhasnagar, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, Malegaon, Tiruvottiyur, Thoothukudi, Nagarcoil, Thanjavur, Pallavaram, Dindigul, Vellore, Karaikudi, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Bikaner, Ajmer, Udaipur, Bhilwara, Alwar, Bharatpur, Sikar, Pali, Sri Ganganagar and Ludhiana.
Amazon phone number for Ujjain, Dewas, Satna, Sagar, Ratlam, Rewa, Singrauli, Burhanpur, Khandwa, Morena, Bhind, Guna, Shivpuri, Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi, Kozhikode, Kollam, Thrissur, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Bangalore, Hubballi-Dharwad, Mysore, Gulbarga, Mangalore, Belgaum, Davanagere, Bellary, Bijapur, Shivamogga, Tumkur, Raichur, Bidar, Hospet, Dhanbad, Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Bokaro, Mango, Deoghar, Srinagar, Jammu, Jalgaon, Latur, Dhule, Ahmednagar, Satara, Chandrapur, Parbhani, Ichalkaranji, Jalna, Ambernath, Navi Mumbai Panvel Raigad, Bhusawal, Panvel, Indore, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Gwalior, faridabad, gurgaon and shima.
get Amazon customer care number for Gandhinagar, Anand, Morvi, Mahesana, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Delhi, Kirari Suleman Nagar, New Delhi, Karawal Nagar, Nangloi Jat, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, Sultan Pur Majra, Raipur, Bhilai, Korba, Bilaspur, Durg, Chandigarh, Patna, Gaya, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarpur, Bihar Sharif, Darbhanga, Purnia, Arrah, Begusarai, Katihar, Munger, Chapra, Danapur, Saharsa, Sasaram, Hajipur, Dehri, Siwan, Bettiah, Motihari, Bagaha, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Guwahati, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Guntur, Nellore, Kurnool, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Kadapa, Kakinada, Eluru, Anantapur, Vijayanagaram, Ongole, Nandyal, Chittoor, Machilipatnam, Adoni, Tenali, Proddatur, Hindupur, Bhimavaram, Madanapalle, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Narasaraopet, Tadipatri, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, Rohtak, Panipat, Karnal, Sonipat, Yamunanagar, Panchkula, Bhiwani, Amaravati, Ambala, Sirsa, Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara, Rajkot, Bhavnagar, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Gandhidham and Nadiad.
That’s all the stuff, information and contact details which you can know for Contact Amazon Customer Care from this website. Anyone can easily contact Amazon Customer Care from all listed details. Hence if we missed something and have not listed then you can suggest your information with us below in comment section.